YouTuber suckerpinch took all of the English dialogue in Star Wars, split into words, and sorted alphabetically (wow!).
- The word "lightsaber" only appears once in this film.
- There are 43m5s of spoken English, 81m39s of other.
- The most common word is "the", of course, said 368 times.
- The word with most screen time is "you", at 52.56 seconds.
- There are 1695 different words, and 11684 total words.
- The longest words are "responsibility," "malfunctioning", "worshipfulness", and "identification", all 14 letters.